Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Puppet One

I have found my first subject.

Joe Tolly a former army officer with an exellent track record and a list of very desirable skills. His only problem was that he had been in London on leave on July 13 2005. He had blacked out on the day and several times since. The army medics could find nothing wrong with him except a severe iron deficiency. But it didn't stop them discharging him. Joe's life had gone down the toilet fast. By December he was on the streets drinking meths and begging. That's how I found him.

After a few moments of probing I understood how to fix the holes in his threadbare personality enough to stop him dying.

A months work from a distance has allowed me to direct his fate and help him come to terms with his new powers.

I'm sure with some serious work his matter manipulations could be honed to other more complex purposes but making weapons is enough for now. There isn't much of the original individual left so I have to keep directing him when I need him to do anything difficult.

Now to find a test for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home