Thursday, October 27, 2005

Geek chic

Sebastian skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. Luke was already finished and sipping his tea starring at the oversized, brightly coloured, lycra outfit on the table.

"I think it makes me look heroic" explained Sebastian pouring his cornflakes.

"I think" Luke paused holding back the rage. "I should chuck you out and find another guinea pig for my potions. What would have happened if I'd lost you on the tracker you would've been stranded in Chelsea in this clowns outfit." Sweeping the costume off the table he stormed out.

Seb walked round and picked it up. So it was his first attempt, Luke would like his new one. He'd suprise him on their next outting.

Filed in:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lankweird said...

I'm liking the posts mate! especially Jude, my kind of character.

What is it with all these spam comments. They're really starting to piss me off!

Keep up the good work, I'll try to post and... sort out some images.

3:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home