Monday, March 13, 2006

Puppet One Mission

I hate these scum bags. I've been watching them for a week now and reporting on their movements top control.

Little dread-head bastards think they're going to change the world with their eco-bollocks but all the do is sit around smoking dope and fucking each other. This commune is so bad too. Six battered caravans and a couple of leaning sheds.

The waiting is the worst. This Odin guy better be worth the bother. I overheard the one called Craig last night saying that Odin was coming today but that doesn't mean much to them. They don't work the same as normal people.

What I want to know is why control wants me to kill Craig only when he greets this Odin chharacter. The way the dreadheads talk about him you'd think control would want me to clear out the ring leader not just one of his foot soldiers. Some of the things they say he can do just sound crazy too. They say he can make stuff appear out of thin air and that he knows what is going on throughout Britain all the time.

He's here and I can feel the darkness surging up into my mind, the mission will be complete soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home