Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Finishing touches

The smooth metallic sheets now covered the once messy wiring. I stood in front of the mirror for a moment admiring the craftsmanship. My legs and arms had a smooth almost fluid metallic coating. My torso was composed of several fitted plates and my spine and ribs were reinforced with an exoskeleton.

The two grand I'd put on my credit card against the agreed loan had managed to buy about three quarters of the listed components. I needed to finish this project and I knew the bank wasn't going to give me any more cash. I also know that there are some real scumbags on this estate and I was sure as shit that the fuzz weren't going to bother too much if I shook down some of the local dealers.

It was time to put this thing to the test...
Filed in:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home