Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Back to base, sick

Sliding open the door to the warehouse I let out a heavy sigh and flicked the light switch.
It had been a long and painful month. First the trip to Scotland had been an abject failure. The vials Luke had prepared were next to useless by the time we actually found any need for them. The leads we were following quickly dried up and we were left with nothing but the address of a professor in Liverpool. It was only when we arrived in Liverpool that we heard on the news that that door had shut too.

The answers we needed, what had happened, who was responsible and what the researchers in China we there for had eluded us.....for now.

The light in the back room came on. I looked up to see Sebastian step out.
"You alright there Issac?" He asked
"Yeah, Yeah I'll be ok." I replied
"Tea?" He pointed towards the kitchen
"Why not" I smiled "You can fill me in on what's been going on here. I hope you've been keeping out of trouble"
Sebastian turned and smiled nervously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home