Monday, September 19, 2005

Mask II

What happend next? Well by the mere fact I'm writing this you've worked out you haven't got rid of me that easily. Now let me .... I think it went a bit like this....

My eyes were stinging, I was losing consciousness, I could hear them moving up the stairs in a typically military fashion. I gropped around the floor desperate for a rag, a window ledge, anything! There it was, my mask. I hadn't worn it since it was built but I kept it with me in case I needed it. Well no better time than now. I pushed the cold metal to my face I felt my mind clear as the organic metal shifted around my head. I could see them, I could see outside the building, I could see me pin pointed on a satellite image from above. I could see others everywhere... I now knew what I had to do but first, I had to deal with these chumps.

Filed in:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home