Thursday, July 21, 2005

Lunchtime news

The home help rattled pots and pans in the kitchen, putting one of her rather mediocre lunches together. I can't wait for her to finish and leave me in peace.

"I bet this is the only decent meal you have all week, isn't it Issac?"

I glare at her, giving the finger when she turns away. Fucking stupid bitch, I'd fucking throw her of a balcony too if I thought I could get away with it.

I switched on the one o'clock news. There was some story of a piercing noise in Kensington high street shattering several shop windows and scaring the crap outta some sloanies. Naturally posh twats having their cappuccino lunches ruined is bigger news than my stuff.

The local reporter plays down the whole affair as a drug related killing. I'm relieved that there is no mention of the smashed brick wall or shattered pavement on the ground below the flats near Darren's body. Either the Police aren't telling them what they know or they don't give a shit. Only time will tell I suppose.

I didn't know that I had such potential. He had to make it hard on himself. Both these reasons help to convince myself it was an accident.... a one off.

Filed in:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home