Thursday, August 11, 2005

Meditation

I've been spending alot of time working on my concentration. Learning to clear my mind and close down all the stray wisps of other peoples thoughts. Investigatring my own thoughts and delving into my unconsious. To go with this strange ethereal pass time I've been working out, a little yoga and alot of running. I don't know what it is about this pure physicality that has suddenly become so compelling. Somehow everyday I wake up and am grateful that I can walk and move, something in the back of my mind tells me the original thought is not my own but I don't want to question something that is so clearly good for me.

My meditations have helped me clear get to grips with my 'power'. I can read people I meet quite clearly now. It's like a mystery has been revealed to me. The guy at the invalidity benifit desk today for example. I knew just how to play it, meek and mild, nervous enough to seem like a shut in, tongue-tied enough to seem like I don't get enough human contact. He dismissed me in the first five minutes. So no new poblems from that quarter.

I've been noticing the strong mental eminatons again. Its strange as I become more sane as my insanity seems to become reality I can feel that the others are loosing their individual grips on reality. I feel I should be trying to find them as their powers and their obsessions start to take over their lives, changing their perspectives. I hope they can be more than human and sane too. Maybe its a prerequisite that as you loose contact with the rest of the human race you become more introspective and self referential. What is the opposite? Can I find a place where I can see others thoughts through their skin and not feel somehow more important, better, than them. Is it an inescapable trap of the human mind that any power corrupts its user regardless of how they choose to use it? I must keep reminding myself that the thoughts I feel/hear aren't at all different to my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home