Thursday, July 28, 2005

Urban running


Several days of nothing other than depressing normality had rolled by. I worried that my gift had left me and I'd have nothing other than a rather large and immovable souvenir to show for it. Was it the guilt that had caused it to seize up? Perhaps it was fatigue?

Finally the suit (or Vault as I'd affectionately named it) woke from its slumber. As the metal plates slide around my body and into position I felt the rush of power. Oh, how I'd missed it.

I decided to go for a "run" to clear the cobwebs and check out the goings on around the estate. Calvin an acquaintance had been round a couple of times over the last few days. He lived close to where Lefty had met his untimely end and had been making some rather unsettling comments. I needed to find out what he knew.

It was time to pay him a visit...

Filed in:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home