Monday, August 15, 2005

Surprises

The next few days were spent exploring this new found talent. Some days were like dreams where I lost all sense of time. I had the distinct feeling I was losing days here and there. I had to find out how long I had been here. Using this skill of Astral Projection, as i had come to identify it, I traveled down the hall, through corridors, sometimes turning left, sometimes right. I had no plan but eventually came upon a door that showed promise. Inside was an office with an unkept desk and a newspaper resting on a pile of files. Looking at the date, my mouth dropped, I had been in here almost two weeks. I thought it had been half that time. It was time to find a way out.

I then noticed a headline;

Strange Case of the Missing Professor
By Jeremy Hayfield

Police are today investigating the strange disappearance of the renowned academic and scientist Gareth Bates. His wife reported him missing at the weekend after he didn’t return home from work on Friday evening. He left work as he always did at 6pm but hasn’t been seen since………………………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home